This week has been crazy. work has been great, I really love those kids. I have been in the 3-4 year old room now about all week. And they are a blast! the kids are realizing what a summer is and that the parents don't get them. But we have some good activities planned for this summer, including swimming lessons for the 4 and up groups. I will be driving the bus for the field trips per the kids request they want "fun miss Ashley" to go on their field trips with them too. I think it's cute.
I also received 2 different packages in the mail this week, one from Amanda(I love you), in regards to the AIM information and getting started up in the application process, and another packet from AIM themselves. Now I didn't request this information from them so SOMEONE signed me up....but i am totally okay with that. AIM is a 2 year long schooling program in Lubbock Texas. They enroll students every August, So I could leave in 2 months or i can leave in a year and 2 months. I have personally chosen to leave for AIM (If I get excepted) next August. This will give me ample time to prepare mentally, emotionally, and financially. I want to go so so bad but I actually want to do the whole process properly and take my time and stay committed. I'm very excited and I know I can do this and I know it is all for the best for me!
I have stumbled across a few good quotes this week and I love them and they seem to fit right in with me and where I am at.
1. your past does not dictate who you are, but it will be a part of what you will become. (my big fat Greek wedding. lol.)
2. listen to your heart, once you find the beat, you will always walk in tune.
and my now favorite one to date so far:
"everything starts somewhere, WHERE IS YOUR SOMEWHERE?"
(my somewhere is AIM)
This Sunday is Matt and Julie's last week at church for a while, they are leaving for Uganda for a few months with Reese. I am so happy for them and they will be in my thoughts and prayers the whole time they are away, Grandma and grandpa came over last night and brought mom and I prayer beads for us. I have them on my keys and i am so happy I have them.
I wonder if I will get called to Uganda? only time and AIM will tell.
Elysia's wedding is tomorrow! I went to her bachelorette party last night and I had a blast! I can really tell how much she loves Thomas and that they will be very happy as the Morse's.
I will be trying to update every Monday Wednesday and Friday (or a weekend day).
And I'm still working on how to upload pictures! lol but ill get there soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment